Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Calculate date from number of days Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
carine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jun 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote carine Replybullet Topic: Calculate date from number of days
     Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 3:42am
Good morning!

I need a report to inform the start and end date and report the amount of days it lists the products that are dated less than the amount of days that I inform.

example:
If I enter the start date = 01/07/2013 and end date = 05/07/2013  days = 10  aand
the report will have to list the products with notice of 10 days to maturity.


thus:
The user enters the filters:

Start date: 01/07/2013 (required)
End Date: 31/07/2013 (required)
Days: 10 (not required)

Dt. maturing product        
Product

22/06/2013                         cracker
25/06/2013                           milk
.
.
.

I hope you understand.


Edited by carine - 26 Aug 2013 at 3:46am
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 4:25am
HI

If you are using CR2008 then you can create 3rd prompt (Days) as an Optional Prompt.

If user enter the value then it takes that value else it will extract data between start date and end date.

Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
carine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jun 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote carine Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 6:03am
I am using CR XI.
IP IP Logged
carine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jun 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote carine Replybullet Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 9:49am
resolved
I created a new field called "Day" where he shows the amount of days that the product is attracted or expired.

This calculation of "days overdue" is given by

{field_ expiration date}-CurrentDate;


Thank you for your attention
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum