Good day,
I’ll do my best to explain
things, but I can also provide more details based on the questions asked in
return. I appreciate your wisdom.
We have an existing class
attendance report that currently runs for a single day, however, we want to
adjust the report to print for a week at a time, but have the printouts
maintain their daily format. The report gives a listing of students
grouped by Preschool Site and then Classroom, and each Classroom group has
multiple sub-reports (Early Drop-Off Students, Regular Day Students, Extended
Day Students, etc.), with the result being a page (or two) per classroom per
date. The print job would need to be in the order:
Class A
Monday
Class A
Tuesday
Class A
Wednesday
Class A
Thursday
Class A
Friday
Class B
Monday
Class B
Tuesday
Etc.
I expect that to do this we
would need a new Date group, so that the groups would be: Site -> Class Room
-> Date.
We have been looking into
Arrays, in an attempt to run the report for each day of the week in a single
run.
My main question at this time:
can anyone confirm that Crystal will allow an array that supplies information
to a group (not the top group), and also allow that array to feed into multiple
sub-reports? The array would always have 5 dates.
Thank you,
Matt