Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Topic: How to pass Parm to Stored Procedure Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 5:33am
Hello everyone.
I wrote an SQL Server stored procedure which has two parameters. How do I get Crystal Reports(8.5) parameters wired to the stored procedure's parameters?
Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 5:56am
I'm sorry but I don't understand. If I insert a report as a sub report to another report I still don't see how the relation is establised between the stored Procedure's parameter to the Crystal Report's parameters. When I do Change links I don't see anything to select that ties the CR parms to the Stored Procedures parms.
Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 9:59am
I see now how the parms get wired. When you create a new report that uses a stored procedure as a data source, CR creates the parms for you; and the created parms have the same name as the parms in the Stored Procedure.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum