Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 11:07am
I don't know how to do it with just CR and the command line, but you can use .NET 2005 and open the reports and print them out in batch mode without any problems. I personally haven't tried to open an 8.5 report using .NET, but I would hazard a guess that if it doesn't do it natively, then open the report within the .NET IDE and it should convert it automatically.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum