Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Colors in Conditional Formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kris10l
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kris10l Replybullet Topic: Colors in Conditional Formatting
     Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 11:13am
I'm working in Crystal Reports 2008 and am applying Conditional Formatting for the Background Color of a Text Object. 
 
Can I use a color that is not in the list presented by Crystal?
 
I have custom colors that I have RGB numbers for.  Is there a way to call out the RGB number instead of crRed, crBlue, etc.?
 
Thank you for your help!
-Kristen
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 11:55am
color(R,G,B)
IP IP Logged
kris10l
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote kris10l Replybullet Posted: 23 Aug 2013 at 6:35am
Thank you!  That works perfectly.
-Kristen
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum