Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Print Drill Down Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Sduty1969
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Jun 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Sduty1969 Replybullet Topic: Print Drill Down Reports
     Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 6:50am
Hello, I am having trouble with printing just the view I have open on the screen. I am a beginer with CR and I use Crystal Reports 11.5 developer version to create the reports and crystal runtime 10 to view the reports in our software application.
The issue is when I open a drill down report in runtime I will see the view I want but when I select print it only prints the main page every time? I have found that exporting to a PDF works and I can then print just the information from the screen view, the problem is with hundreds of users we need the runtime in our software application to allow the drill down level to print not the main report page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum