Joined: 17 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Page break symbol on text format Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 10:19am
Hello,
I have an problem with a report written in Crystal 11 that exports into text. The detail line is a formula that written specially for import into SAP. The report was originally written in 8.5 and was recently updated to Crystal 11. The problem I'm having is that I'm getting a page break symbol in the export since the report was upgraded.
I'm not sure that the symbol is called offhand. The closest explanation is that it looks like the symbol used by Prince . :)
I hope someone can help. I have an angry customer because of this problem.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum