Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page break symbol on text format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dakid24
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 May 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote dakid24 Replybullet Topic: Page break symbol on text format
     Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 10:19am
Hello,

I have an problem with a report written in Crystal 11 that exports into text. The detail line is a formula that written specially for import into SAP. The report was originally written in 8.5 and was recently updated to Crystal 11. The problem I'm having is that I'm getting a page break symbol in the export since the report was upgraded.

I'm not sure that the symbol is called offhand. The closest explanation is that it looks like the symbol used by Prince . :)

I hope someone can help. I have an angry customer because of this problem.
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 5:41am
Hi

Go in Section Expert and check all sections whether they enabled New Page After or Before.

Uncheck if any check box checked and try.
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum