Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: XML datasource table linking Posted: 19 Aug 2013 at 8:57am
sort of a beginner here with using xml data source, but here I go:
I have one xml datasource with one table I am using.. however, I want to bring the table in twice and link them for logic purposes...
The issue is that when I attempt to link the tables, nothing happens.. no error messages or anything, just no link occurs. I will click on one field and drag it to it's corresponding field in the duplicated table.. after I let go, no link appears and that is it... any ideas why this can't be done?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum