Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: SQL Callback Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bal1
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote bal1 Replybullet Topic: SQL Callback
     Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 8:22am
Hi,

I have a callback on my report to return results (formatted_entry). I then want to format the font based on the returned values (traditionally done simply thru Format Field>Font>Formula). However, because this is a callback, it doesn't work the same. I'd like to be able to put my IF statement right below my SQL formula, but doesn't look like that's allowed.
Any ideas? How can I format the font (red for failing, basically) for values returned via a SQL callback?

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum