Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Getting description of dynamic parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
endtr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote endtr Replybullet Topic: Getting description of dynamic parameter
     Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 7:07am
Hi,
 
I am using Crystal Reports XI Release 2. I have a dynamic parameter which has a type of number. "Value" of this parameter stores "city_id" information and "Description" of this parameter stores "city_name" information. I am displaying the entered parameter in the page header section of the report, however I am getting the "Value" of the parameter not "Description". Is there a way to get the "Description" of the parameter.
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum