Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Topic: Totals from two different date ranges Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 6:34am
I have a report that shows the usage of parts by quater. The powers that be (usually the ones who life more difficult) would like to see the Number of parts sold in the current quater in one column and then the total used for the the last 6 months in another.
Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 7:16am
my appologies for taking so long to respond. I am trying to chart trends of usage. If we run the report today 8/7/13 I would like the report to look like the following
Part Number Qty used This Quater Qty used last 6 months
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum