| Author |
Message |
Macavity
Groupie
Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
|

Topic: parameters linked Posted: 07 Aug 2013 at 5:53am |
|
hi,
If I have to parameters with multiple values item (from a table) quantity
I want the first quantity linked to the first item. What's the best way to do this ?
I tried a formula ; local numbervar ii; local numberVar array aantal; for ii := 1 To Ubound({?item}) do aantal:= Tonumber ({?aantal} [ii]);
that doesn't work, it returns a boolean
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
|

Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 4:58am |
|
just to double check, shouldn't it be: aantal[ii]:=Tonumber({?aantal}[ii]) ?
also, I am not sure what it would return as you aren't tell CR to display a value...it is just assigning values.
HTH
|
IP Logged |
|
Macavity
Groupie
Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
|

Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 7:27am |
|
I'll have to try something else, parameter ?aantal doesn't allow duplicate values (like 1,1,1,2,1,1)
|
IP Logged |
|
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
|

Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 7:33am |
|
can you have the user enter a string like 1,1,1,2,1,1...and then parse it in the report?
it would be a pain for large strings, but it's a thought.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|