Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Data for stacked bar chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lukavog
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2013
Location: Slovenia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote lukavog Replybullet Topic: Data for stacked bar chart
     Posted: 04 Aug 2013 at 9:22pm
Hi Crystal guys! I have another situation!

I know that for display data in a stacked bar chat, you need like "on change of" where you drag your X component (eg. time) and "Show value(s)" where you drag your Y component(s).

If you want two portions in one bar you HAVE TO have two values to drag in the "Show value(s)" right?!

I have a query which returns some data like this:

time | value
------+-------
1   |   4
2   |   5
2   |   6
... | ...

I want to (somehow)group by time, so in bar "1" will have only one value and the bar "2" will have two values in same bar!

But I'm assuming this is not possible. The only way is to set 2 "Show value(s)" right?!
-- Luka
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum