I have a report already created that works perfectly and now I need to add some info and am having some problems.
When I add the field needed it duplicates the record in the details section because some of the records have more than one row associated with it. I need the multiple rows to display but only the record to display once.
I have the two tables LWMAIN and LWMODOP linked with a enforced from left outer join.
The two linked fields from each table are {LWMAIN.INCI_ID} AND {LWMODOP.LWMAINID}
{LWMODOP.LWMAINID} has multiple rows with the same ID number. For emample:
LWMAINID MOGROUP GROUPDESC MOITEM ITEMDESC LWMODOPID
14 001 POINT ENTRY 0105 WINDOW 2009
14 003 METHOD ENTRY 0142 BROKE 2008
I need to display the GROUPDESC AND ITEMDESC. The information is only recorded in the LWMODOP if the Officer fills that section out. So there will sometimes be a {LWMAIN.INCI_ID} that does not correspond to a LWMODOP.LWMAINID. In thise cases I need to display "NO INFO".
Please help!