I have a crystal report in cross tab format that counts the number of episodes per day based on the day the episode was created. There are a couple of parameters defined FROM DATE - TO RANGE that is populated when the report runs automatically. The report works great, but I want to change the date for the column. Instead of using a date, I want to incorporate time and start from the previous day 7 am to today at 7 am. So if I enter a date range of 0722 - 0729, I would get 6 columns:
Column 1 Columns 2 Column 3 ETC...
721 7AM-722 7AM 722 7AM-723 7AM 723 7AM-724 7AM
# of Orders # of Orders # of Orders
I got rid of the FROM DATE - TO RANGE and created a new formula:
(({Episodes.DateCreated} = CurrentDate-7 and {Episodes.TimeCreated} >= Time("07:00:00"))OR
({Episodes.DateCreated} = CurrentDate-6 AND {Episodes.TimeCreated} < Time("7:00:00")))
For testing purposes, I added the formula to the Column in the Cross TAB report with no luck. The report is going to run on Mondays and the first column should have SUnday 7am - Monday 7 am, second column should be Monday 7 am - Tuesday 7 am, etc...
I am not sure if I can do this, I know I need to tell the report when to go to the next column.