Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: link problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lorimack
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote lorimack Replybullet Topic: link problems
     Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 4:29am
Good morning,
 
I have an issue with links. 
 
I want to link the cpmain table with the systrac table.  The problem is the systrac table is connected to more that one main table such as lwmain, inmain, and so on.  When I link the CPMAIN table to SYSTRAC, i get the wrong fields on the report.  Where am I going wrong? 
 
CPMAIN.CID    CPMAIN.DATE  CPMAIN.STATUS   SYSTRAC.ACTION   1                    7/1/12              ACTIVE                 DENY
2                     7/2/12             ACTIVE                 LEFT
 
The action code DENY is not in the SYSTRAC choices when using the CPMAIN Table. 
 
Can anyone help me?
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 4:51am
What software is this data from?  This is more of a data issue than a Crystal issue.  I think you're going to have to discuss this with someone who is familiar with your database to determine how to correctly link your tables.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum