Topic: empty subreport lines export to excel Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 3:23am
Hi,
I have a report with two subreports that pass on variables, in the subreports I suppress all lines and in format clicked 'suppress blank subreport'. also in the section expert checked suppress blank section.
In the report it looks fine, just one line appears. however when exporting to excel, I get two blank lines and one line with data.
How can I get rid of these blank lines without sorting in excel ?
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 31 Jul 2013 at 4:53am
Because of the way the Excel export works from Crystal, there's probably no way to get rid of those lines and it's not something you can control. Sorry!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum