Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: Conditionally format an object
Author
Message
kris10l
Newbie
Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: Conditionally format an object
Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 9:10am
I'm working in Crystal Reports 2008 and I've been tasked with having a box change colors based on the value result of a defined database field.
I can apply conditional formatting via Format Field for a data field, but I'm not seeing an option to apply Formula Fields via Format Box.
Can I apply conditions directly through the Formula Workshop? How do I identify my box?
Thank you for any help you can provide!
-Kristen
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 10:04am
Rather than using a box try using an empty text box.
right click
select format text
select border tab
select background formula and add your formula there.
IP Logged
kris10l
Newbie
Joined: 12 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Posted: 30 Jul 2013 at 10:22am
Thank you for the response. I found it and it appears to be accomodating my needs.
:) kristen
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
BAEZL
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.