Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page Header and Report header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Sharon2013
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Sharon2013 Replybullet Topic: Page Header and Report header
     Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 8:14am
I don't want to use the report footer, so I have surpress it. However , I am using the page footer to display some information .But when I view the report , it shows a big bag between the group footer section info and the page footer info. How can I fix this?
IP IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 9:03am

Hi,

Suppress Blank Sections otherthan group footer.
Fit the size of group footer by right click on the section and select Fit section.
Check whether there is any other group footers after the Problamatic Group footer.
try with Check/Uncheck Keep group together option.

If you still getting the space bwn GF and PF then attach screenshot of your report design page.So that it is easy to understand your problem.

--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum