Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to anchor a text with the field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chitz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote chitz Replybullet Topic: How to anchor a text with the field
     Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 4:58am
I have one term field which will be coming form the table and i have a title text.I need to anchor this title to the field.tat is both the tile and the text should be displayed in the same page.I also checked the option as keep to gether.plz help
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum