Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Topic: Problem Displaying Parameter Posted: 22 Jul 2013 at 8:42am
Hi everybody,
Usually when I drag and drop a parameter onto a report the paramater displays. But with this particular parameter it does not display. I'm sure it's becaue it has to do with how I set it up. The paramater is of type number and it's of the Range Value(s) kind. A value can be 1 and it's description would be January. If I select June as the beginging the range and June as the end of the range I would need to see June on the report's header where I dragged and dropped the parameter. Or if i selected January as the begining of the range and June as the end of the range I would need to see January and June where I draged and droped the paramater. Can someone please show me how to get this parm to display?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum