Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppressing 0 values not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JJicha
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote JJicha Replybullet Topic: Suppressing 0 values not working
     Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 8:58am
Hello - I have a report that I'm summing an amount field and I've tried suppressing the 0's in the formatting as well as through the select expert, but there are still 0 values showing up in my report. Any suggestions?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 9:10am
try this thread
 
 
if it is your issue you could also use a round(field) to get it to 0


Edited by DBlank - 15 Jul 2013 at 9:11am
IP IP Logged
JJicha
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote JJicha Replybullet Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 3:40am
Thank you, I had to do or in the formula instead of and so it worked great!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum