Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Topic: Sub-report date parameter Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 5:32am
Hi,
I have 3 sub-reports that 3 and give me 3 graphs showing operator performance. I'm trying to place these into one main report by importing them as sub reports just to show the graphs.
I can link all 3 reports in by operator no problem, however when using the date parameter the graphs disappear? I've made sure the data types are the same, I've tried using CDATE but nothing gives me any joy!
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 5:36am
since you imported existing reports check the select statement inside each subreport to make sure you do not have residual criteria form the original version.
If that is not it, can you pelase explain the set up a bit more in terms of how the params are set up and linked from the main to sub and what the select criteria in the sub reports are.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum