Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Only First page will export Posted: 12 Jul 2013 at 3:26am
For some reason my report that is 5 pages long is only exporting the first page when I do an export to excel.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Veronica
Wanted to add this..if I export to a PDF or a word document it works fine. Just not excel and its only for this particular report. Could there be a setting or something? Very strange.
Joined: 05 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 15 Jul 2013 at 3:36am
No subreports. And it does the same thing no matter what excel format I choose.
I tried running some other reports that I have done that use to export just fine and they are doing the same thing. I have no idea what I did.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum