Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 11 Jul 2013 at 11:17am
I haven't tested this, but you might be able to convert all of the dates to the first of the month, use that actual date as the on change field, and then format the date label on the chart to show in MMM-yy format. To convert to the first of the month, you'll do something like this:
Sorry, I don't understand. Which date do I change to a custom format? It's not the "on change of" - date, right? As that would just mess with the sorting again I suppose.
If I go to Grid > Group Axis > Numbers, I don't have "custom format" under the categories available.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum