Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Crosstab Report Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:38pm
Hi!
The report I'm trying to build, is based in a couple of users that reports their gps location. The report shows, by user, each time they rested by more then 10 minutes between each gps report.
As you can see the rest column is dynamic. Any ideas to acomplish this?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 10 Jul 2013 at 4:58am
the only thought that comes to mind is to use a stored procedure to create a row with the rest # in it.
so the datatable would look something like:
user, start, end, restNo, restAmount
then you would use restNo on the cross-tab and all should work. I'm not a cross-tab person, but I get the concept. I am not sure if you will need to add dummy data to tables with fewer restNo than the max...and if you get that far, adding the dummy data isn't that hard.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum