Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Passing Parameters from multiselect dictionary Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
swatts
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Quote swatts Replybullet Topic: Passing Parameters from multiselect dictionary
     Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 10:27am
I have a dictionary in a program that you can pick 1, 2, 10, maybe even 20. The program knows how to pass it to Crystal Reports but I don't know how to pick it up. I know if I do equal to in the parameters, it only gets the last one passed. What parameters do I use to pick up all that is chosen?

IP IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 27 Jun 2013 at 10:39am
Hi,
 
try the below logic
 
?Crystal Parameter IN (dictinary field) 
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum