Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: running total error
Author
Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Topic: running total error
Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:12am
Hi
receiving an error
A running total cannot refer to print time formula
I am using a formula Count ({Field to count},{GroupFieldName}) call it @tcount
then in another formula
if {Code}='PM' and {@tcount} = 1 then '1PM'
when I add @tcount I get the error
I think I have to do something with Whileprinting records?
Thanks
Joe
Edited by jbalbo - 24 Jun 2013 at 6:12am
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 01 Jul 2013 at 4:10am
can you explain further your overall process and desired result?
Edited by DBlank - 01 Jul 2013 at 4:10am
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.