Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Formatting Mixed Case or cAmEl Case Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 2:58am
I want names names to appear as they
are entered into our system. For instance I want McMan to print as entered, but
Crystal 9 seems to only have options for proper case uppercase and lowercase. Right now, all the names that my report generates are being converted to lowercase.
How do I get text to appear as camel case/mixed case?
The only Strings functions I see for case are upper, lower and proper. Can anyone tell me a formula I can use for mixed case? Or really, a formula I can use to have Crystal not change the case? The names are (usually) entered into our system correctly.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum