Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: linking a sub report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: linking a sub report
     Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 2:46am

I am tring a add a sub report, but I cant figure out how to only show records where {table.field} matches {table.field}

I have tried linking the subreport, but I am still generating way to many record. 
 
I have tried google-fu, but I can't figure out what im mssing. 
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 2:54am
HI

In which section you have placed your sub report ? If you are searching for a detail record level then you need to create duplicate detail on main reprot and insert your sub report in that and link your sub report with a table.field.

Or

If you have a record selection to filter records on main report use the same selection in sub report to filter records
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum