Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Won't go to last page??? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
johnsjg
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jun 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote johnsjg Replybullet Topic: Won't go to last page???
     Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 4:30am
This is driving me insane.
 
So long as the report footer is hidden/supressed you can page through the report to the last page and everything is fine.
 
If you unhide the report footer and try to page through to the last page it resets back to the first page.
 
It wasn't always like this and I can't find what I might have changed to make this happen.  I've removed any and conditional formulas from formatting that I had, but nothing I do has any effect.
 
Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
johnsjg
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jun 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote johnsjg Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 10:19am
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but in Section Expert under Page Footer the options "Print at Bottom of Page" and "New Page After" are  UNchecked and greyed out.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum