Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: display all records with data and without Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lorimack
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote lorimack Replybullet Topic: display all records with data and without
     Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 3:57am
Good morning,
 
Having a friday brain freeze.
 
I have a report with a field with a number and a field with dates.  I want my report to show all fields with number even if the field with dates is blank.
 
I cannot remember how to do that!Please help!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 5:12am
I am guessing you are referencing doing an outer join in the database expert
IP IP Logged
lorimack
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Quote lorimack Replybullet Posted: 14 Jun 2013 at 7:10am
Thats it!  Thank you!  Sorry for the brain freeze!  Happy Friday!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum