As the subject indicates have a crystal report where I want to be able to move records up if the above record is blank above.
For example:
In a credit note for example I want to display some address information lide this:
Ship To Name
Ship To Address 1
Ship To Address 2
Ship To Address 3
Ship To Address 4
City, State, Zip
Now in a perfect world if the data is filled in all the above fields there is not issue. But depending on the customer in many instances Address lines 2, 3 and 4 sometimes are not applicable hence there is no information in them.
So when the credit note prints (this assumes in this example address lines 3 and 4 are blank) I get back the following:
Ship To Name
Ship To Address 1
Ship To Address 2
City, State, Zip
There are two blank lines. What I want is:
Ship To Name
Ship To Address 1
Ship To Address 2
City, State, Zip
So in this case since the above two lines returned a blank the City, State, Zip field moved up two spaces.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.