Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Displaying only certain records Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: Displaying only certain records
     Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 2:45am
It has been a while since I have used Crystal and I have forgotten most of what I learned in the four day class I took some time ago....
 
I would like to surpress from my report any item that doesnt have "ABC, DEF, GHI in {Report.Field} .  How do I go about doing that?
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 3:14am
supress or exclude?
exclusion is using the select expert and putting your evaluation formula in that:
not({table.field} in ["abc","def","ghi"])


Edited by DBlank - 11 Jun 2013 at 3:14am
IP IP Logged
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 3:29am
Thanks much
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum