Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub report Outlines Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: Sub report Outlines
     Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 2:40am
So I am trying to write a report and due to the nature of the tables that I'm using I have to use sub reports.  When I view my report There is a border around each subreport.  is there a way to get rid of the outline? 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 3:22am
right click on the sub report
select format subreport
select border tab
select none for the 4 border options (left, right, top, bottom)
IP IP Logged
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2013 at 3:33am

Thnaks Much.  Almost done with this report.....

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum