I'm getting stucked on the following issue.
I have a report with groups on customer/order/article.
now I want to show the stock of all articles on customer level. So for Customer "X" we have a total of 200 pieces on stock.
But I can't do a normal sum because some articles have more then one entry in different orders.
When Article 1234 has a stock of 200 and this article is shown up in 2 orders of the customer than I get a total stock of 400 instead of 200.
I've tried running formulas but don't get the trick. Can someone help me please. Thanx.
customer info:
--------------
customer id: 1234
customer name: test
Total items on stock: XXXXX
order info:
-----------
ordernr : 0001
total order amount: 1000,-
product info:
-------------
itemcode : 9999
itemdescription: USB STICK 2GB WITH LOGO CUSTOMER1234
on stock : 200
This is how the report is set up. What I want is a summary of the total stock for products for customer 1234 (see XXXXXX above).
The issue is that itemcode 9999 can also exist in more orders of customer1234. So when I make a summery on article.stock I must get 200 because that is the actual stock but I get 400 (when i have 2 orders with this article).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum