Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Whileprinting records ?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: Whileprinting records ??
     Posted: 31 May 2013 at 4:36am
Hi

Ok I remembered I ned to do something like this to get a count in the group footer,
But it keeps resetting? I'm sure I have it placed wrong?

I have this formula in the detail section
The detail section is surpressed
WhileprintingRecords;
if {@ClientIdent} = {CLIENT_IDENTIFIER_TYPE.Code}
then
  Shared NumberVar Counter := Counter + 1;

I have the reset in the header
WhileprintingRecords; Shared NumberVar Counter := 0;

My detail shows the count but is 0 in the footer?

Thanks
Joe



IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 3:49am
you need a third display formula for the footer
 
WhileprintingRecords; 
  Shared NumberVar Counter;
Counter := Counter
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum