Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: display a running total on group footer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jbalbo
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Quote jbalbo Replybullet Topic: display a running total on group footer
     Posted: 30 May 2013 at 11:05am
Hi,

I think I've done something like this before but haven't in awhile and forgot how...
I group by name
in the detail section it displays records(surpressed)by service type and Identifier .
I want to check each record and see if any record has the @ident value
if it does then in the footer I want to put an * next to the name

Example

@indent = 12(calculated via parameter

Detail..name 1 ident=2
Detail..name 1 ident=3
Footer ..name 1

(next name)

Detail..name2 ident = 1
Detail..name2 ident = 12
Detail..name2 ident=3
Footer ..name2*

Thanks
Joe




Edited by jbalbo - 30 May 2013 at 11:06am
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 3:57am

create a formula to ind flag the type

if param=table.ident then 1
sum this at the group level
any group that has a sum>0 has the value in it
a formula to display in your footer
table.name + (if sum(@flag,group)>0 then '' else'*')
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum