Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Objects Not Lining Up. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
viperbyte
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Quote viperbyte Replybullet Topic: Objects Not Lining Up.
     Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:16am
Besides using Format/Align is there a way to get objects to line up?  I'm having a hard time getting some text objects to line up with paramaters.
IP IP Logged
adavis
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 30 Oct 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote adavis Replybullet Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:33am
I have that problem with summaries and other fields too sometimes. I have found that you just have to play with them until you get it right.
IP IP Logged
viperbyte
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 38
Quote viperbyte Replybullet Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:45am
I just read about how you can click the vertical ruler and that it would cause a horizontal line to be sticky that objects will align nicely to it.  I did it and it worked.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum