Joined: 02 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Parts catalog Insert Picture based upon data Posted: 29 May 2013 at 5:43am
What I am doing should be easy - I must be missing something minor.
I'm creating a parts catalog. Each Item Number has it's own picture.
The pictures are stored on the C drive as bitmap files.
I create the report - create a group for each item number.
Then I insert picture - (any picture) - click format graphic - choose picture - select formula for graphic location.
Formula is:
"C:\GPInventoryPictures\{IV00101.ITEMNMBR}+.bmp"
Where IV00101.ITEMNMBR is the data element for each item number. When I click check and save - I get no errors found. However, when the report runs - I get the same (default picture) for every item number.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum