Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: printing only 1 record from a table Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
south
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 31 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 82
Quote south Replybullet Topic: printing only 1 record from a table
     Posted: 29 May 2013 at 3:35am

I created shipping lables in CR and it's working great with one exception.  It's not a big problem, I just can't figure out how to fix it.  Each lable prints with the customer address and a work order #, there might be 4 diffrent work order # to 1 packlist.  I would like 1 lable for each packlist what I get is 1 lable for each work order. 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum