I want to see the results for all reviews completed within a certain time period (no problem). Based on the result of the review, I want to ALSO see the result of a secondary review. If the secondary review does not exist (review ID), I just want a "NA" message displayed.
My problem is that I can see either / or but not both.
When I insert my field that should (in my logic) display the results of the secondary review using an IsNull statement, I can see the secondary reviews, but the output is ONLY those cases where a secondary reveiw exists and I lose all my other output (those where a secondary review is Null). I do not want to use a sub report if I don't have to.
My field / formulas:
{PA Initial LOC}
If {MED_NECESSITY_REVIEW.OUTCOME} = "PMCIA" THEN "-" ELSE
IF ISNULL ({PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.PHYSICIAN_ADV_REVIEW_ID_JOIN}) THEN "-" ELSE
IF {PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.ADVISOR} = "EHR" THEN {PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.REVIEW_TYPE} ELSE "-"
{PA Determ}
If {MED_NECESSITY_REVIEW.OUTCOME} = "PMCIA" THEN "-" ELSE
IF ISNULL ({PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.PHYSICIAN_ADV_REVIEW_ID_JOIN}) THEN "-" ELSE
IF {PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.ADVISOR} = "EHR" THEN {PHYSICIAN_ADVISOR.LOC_DECISION} ELSE "-"
If I take these two fields off the report, then I get all my initial review results back. When I include them, I only get the output on cases where a secondary review exists.