Hi I am a Crystal Reports 2008 user:
High-level: I have a report that has formulas that will display the pay period end dates that fall within a specified date range.
The problem: I never need the very first pay period end date that appears. I need that removed from the report. The reason is because this first pay period end date is always the last pay period end date of the prior report. causing overlap, and ultimately, overpayment.
Question: Is it possible to build a formula that will always exclude that first pay period?
Supporting Data: Here are the formulas that capture the beginning and end dates.
Start Date: dateadd("m",-6,{?Pay Period End Date})
End Date: {?Pay Period End Date}
{?Pay Period End Date}: 10/14/2012
Example: Pay Period End Date parameter = 10/14/2012. This will make the Start Date 4/14/2012 and the end date 10/14/2012. The first pay period end date in this range is 4/15/2012. I need this removed from the report. Thank you for your suggestions!