Joined: 20 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Download Data Posted: 21 May 2013 at 3:07am
I am new (very new) to Crystal Reports and what to download my financial statements and Income Statements into the companies reports. I know I can download the reports into Excel and use Macros to update the data but it there a way to download the data from Peachtree into Excel or Access to create the reports. Since we are an accounting firm we have Peachtree/Sage 50 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Can I download the data from Peachtree to Excel or Access?
I am working on Window 7 with a 64-bit Operating System.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 23 May 2013 at 12:48pm
Are you asking whether you can connect your reports directly to the database? The answer to this is yes, but you would need to have login credentials to the database it's running from.Or are you asking whether you can download data directly from Peachtree/Sage to Excel or Access without a report? The answer to this is "I don't know". You would have to contact their tech support folks to determine this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum