Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Can print preview but not print Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Hurstdmh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Hurstdmh Replybullet Topic: Can print preview but not print
     Posted: 17 May 2013 at 9:41am
Hello, I recently upgrade to 2008 and I have one report that throws a Protected Memory error when I print. I have tried lots of things and have found that I can "Print Preview" the report but I cannot print. I have tried printing to 4 different printers with no luck. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks - DMH
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 21 May 2013 at 7:56am
Hi

Are you using VS ? if not try to upgrade to SP6 of your crystal reports designer to resolve.


Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
Hurstdmh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Hurstdmh Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2013 at 1:27pm
Thank you for your reply. It turns out to be a combo of the version of crystal and my use of an alias in the report. I created an SQL view and dropped the alias and it worked fine. The alias had no issues in the previous version of crystal so that was an obvious issue.

Thanks again for the response.
Thanks - DMH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum