Is there a way to force a specific Crystal Report to always go to (or at least default to) a specific printer? We have several different label formats that each needs to go to a different networked label printer that is loaded with the correct size labels. Each label format is a separate Crystal Report.
Users all too often select the wrong label printer (or even a regular laser plain paper, non-label printer), so the print job heads off to a label that is too small to fit the content from the Crystal Report, too large for where the label will be used, or onto plain paper in a laser printer.
This is within the context of MAS90, our accounting system, which uses CR for output, on a terminal server, so all users have access to exactly the same set of printers.
If there is no solution within CR, I may write my own VB appication for these reports, but I thought I should check here first to see if there is a way to override Windows default/last printer handling.