Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Same column on same page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
f1consult
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote f1consult Replybullet Topic: Same column on same page
     Posted: 15 May 2013 at 3:53am
I need to create a report that has the same fields on the same page like below;
 
Sample_No    Status  Grade           Sample_No     Status  Grade
------------     -------   ------           -------------    -------   --------
  1                    C          B                     5                 I          DF
  2                    C          B                     6                 C         BI
  3                    T          BI                    7                 I          B
  4                    I           DF                   8                 T          DF
 
Is this possible and if so can you give me an example how so I can run with it?
 
Thanks,
 
Robert
Robert
IP IP Logged
joeg1962
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote joeg1962 Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:35am
To get started, right click on your DETAIL section
Choose SECTION EXPERT
Check off for Multiple Columns
A LAYOUT tab will now be available; allowing customization


IP IP Logged
f1consult
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote f1consult Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:51am
So cool...thanks.
Robert
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum