Joined: 28 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Show only records containing letters Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:27am
Hi
I am looking to return records from a field where the records are made up of letters and numbers. Some records are numeric e.g 1234, others are alphanumeric e.g. 1234A or TEMP123. How can I return only the ones that are alphnumeric and exclude the ones that are numeric?
Joined: 28 Feb 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:00am
Thanks Joeg. This works fine as a formula field but is there any way of including it in the Record Selection instead? When I use it as a formula field all the other details appear apart from the ID (name, address, etc.) but I want to only display these details for those individuals with alphanumeric ids.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum