Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Dual Axis Charts Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MrPaul91
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Apr 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote MrPaul91 Replybullet Topic: Dual Axis Charts
     Posted: 11 May 2013 at 5:30am
I'm trying to create a dual axis chart in crystal reports 10.
 
The x axis has date, first in months, then the next 4 weeks.
 
The first y axis will be for a stacked bar chart, and a target line on the same axis. This y axis will be numberic
 
The second y axis will be a line chart, with a target line. This y axis will be percentage based.
 
I've worked out how to get the dual axis working and I have the target line added for the first y axis as a line. But when I add the target line to the second y axis it appears the cumulate from the figures of the other line on this y axis.
 
I probably haven't worded this very well. I don't seem to be able to upload a picture of how the graph looks, as I have the graph working in Excel.
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum